Bimetallic barrel manufacturing process
The manufacturing process of the metal barrel can be briefly described as:
(1) The barrel body of the barrel that has been machined inside and outside is heated in a heating furnace, and the heating temperature is close to the melting point of the wear-resistant corrosion-resistant alloy lining to be cast, about 1000 to 1100 ° C (depending on Depending on the lining material);
(2) accurately weigh the required wear-resistant corrosion-resistant alloy, and then heat to melt;
(3) The barrel body that has been heated to the specified temperature is taken out of the heating furnace and quickly placed on the centrifugal casting machine to rotate at a high speed;
(4) quickly pouring the melted wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy into the body cavity of the high-speed rotating barrel, and by centrifugal force, the wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy and the wall of the machine body are uniformly melted and condensed into one body;
(5) Cooling the wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant lining of the barrel that has been subjected to bimetal casting, and then grinding the inner hole of the barrel.