Precautions for extruder screw production operations
1. Before each extruder starts, the staff should check whether there are any foreign objects in the barrel, up and down the hopper, and then check whether the fastening bolts of each part are loose, whether the safety cover is strong, and whether the button switch orientation is Correct, then add enough smooth oil to each smooth part to try to clean the equipment.
2. When preparing to drive, the operator should inform the operators around the equipment in advance.
3, low-speed start to drive the extruder screw barrel rolling motor, check whether the main motor operation ammeter pointer swing is normal, if the rendering equipment operation has abnormal sound or screw operation is not stable, you should park immediately, and find relevant Personnel repair solution.
4, screw empty operation test drive is not allowed to exceed 3min, all normal after the device production of molds, equipment mold bolts, should be coated with a layer of molybdenum disulfide or silicone oil before use, to facilitate the disassembly.
5. At the initial stage of feeding, the minimum operating speed of the screw is used, and the feeding is less and uniform. At any time, the operating current meter pointer of the driving screw rolling motor is observed to change whether there is abnormality.
6. After the extruder is put into normal production operation, the operator should always check the temperature change of the bearing part. When viewing the temperature of the motor and each bearing part, touch the back of the finger with the back of the finger. Equipment work does not allow any rolling parts to be touched by hand.
7. When disassembling and installing the screw and the mold, it is not allowed to directly hit the parts with the heavy hammer. If necessary, the hardwood should be tapped and then disassembled or disassembled.
8. When arranging the residual materials on the screw, barrel and mold, it must be finished with bamboo or copper knife and brush. It is not allowed to scrape the scrap with steel cutter or use fire to grill the parts.
9. When the extruder is faulty, the extruder is not allowed to drive. When the extruder screw rolls and adjusts the mold, the operator is not allowed to face the extrusion barrel to avoid accidents.
10. The operator is not allowed to leave the job when the extruder is in production. If it is necessary to leave, the extruder should be stopped.
11. After the parking, disassemble the screw. After the residue is finished, apply a layer of anti-rust oil after the net. If it is not used for a while, it should be wrapped and hung straight in the dry and ventilated place.
12. If the extruder screw and forming die are not used for a long time, it is required to apply anti-rust oil and seal the opening and closing orifices to avoid the entry of foreign matter.