Precautions for long-term shutdown of injection molding machine screw
First, the maintenance of the injection molding machine screw and mold
Before the injection molding machine is stopped, the mold should be turned to a condition of 5-10mm interval, so that the hinged (curved arm) structure of the clamping machine is in a semi-straightening condition, so that the hinge structure (curved arm) of the injection molding machine is not stressed. Stay in condition for better maintenance of mold and clamping structure.
Second, the barrel clearing material
Before stopping the machine, the plastic in the barrel should be cleaned and cleaned, and a plastic between PP, PS and PE should be used to clean the original plastic remaining inside the barrel. After cleaning, the screw stroke is loosened to the maximum stroke. This can avoid burning the screw head portion when the power is turned on next time.
1. If the plastic used is HB general-purpose plastic, the natural plastic can be cleaned without the need to clean the plastic inside the barrel.
2. If the plastic used is colored, the VO fire grade plastic, the corrosive plastic, and the glass fiber plastic must be cleaned with a plastic between PP, PS and PE. After the cleaning operation is completed, the temperature of the material tube can be directly closed.
Third, for the mold, barrel cooler, hydraulic oil cooler drainage
First of all, we have to close the power supply of the cooling tower, water tower pump, chiller equipment and mold temperature equipment, and then do the following four points of drainage protection.
1. Close the inlet and outlet valves of the hydraulic oil cooler of the injection molding machine, remove the inlet and outlet pipe joints, and blow out the residual water inside the cooler with the air gun of the air compressor (to secrete it) to avoid rust inside the water ring or Oxidation.
2. Close the inlet and outlet valves of the cooling water ring of the barrel (material tube), remove the inlet and outlet pipe joints, and use the air gun of the air compressor to blow out the residual water inside the cooling water ring (secreted out) to avoid the water ring. Internally rusted or oxidized.
3. Close the inlet and outlet valves of the mold (male/mother), and remove the inlet and outlet pipe joints, and use the air gun of the air compressor to blow out (excrete) the residual moisture inside the water transport system of the mold. Avoid rusting the mold core.
4. Finally, the power supply of the air compressor equipment is closed, and the residual air pressure is released.
Fourth, the electrical protection of the injection molding machine
Before the screwing operation of the injection molding machine is completed, please confirm whether the power switch of each injection molding equipment has been disconnected, whether the doors and windows are closed, and the workshop should also do a good way to prevent the mouse from biting the line. The electric box is waterproof and moisture proof. The injection molding machine control box is closed to prevent the mouse from entering the inside and damaging the computer host.