Routine maintenance of the screw barrel of the injection molding machine
1. Never start the machine when the barrel screw does not reach the preset temperature.
2. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If processing the recycled material, a magnetic hopper should be added to prevent iron filings from entering the barrel.
3. When using anti-mite, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted to avoid damage to the transmission system parts when the screw is retracted.
4. When using new plastic, the remaining material of the barrel should be cleaned.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but it is found that the injection molding product has black spots or discoloration, it should be checked whether the screw has a rubber head, a rubber ring or a rubber meson. .
6. When the product is injection molded, try to make the material plasticized evenly, so as to reduce the transmission torque of the screw and increase its service life.